HOW TO KNOW IF SHE'S WORTH IT


In my life, I have had friends who dated girls and then after a few weeks they just seem uninterested in maintaining the relationship. Personally, I have experienced the feeling like this. It is just like one day you woke and realized: "Is this girl the girl I really want to spend my life with?". I know, this may sound so cheesy and needy but truth be told, men can be so romantic even if it still in the early part of the relationship. However, the question still remains: How do you save yourself and her the trouble of hurting each other?

The simplest answer is to not go for it if you're unsure from the very start. Naturally speaking, men are more shallow than girls when it comes to attraction. Men usually fall in love or is attracted to a girl who's body type and face is close to his ideal wife. To be simple, men are simple creatures who want a woman who is pretty in his eyes and will not make his life miserable. That is the main problem with us, men. Most women are already like this but only some remain sane and our "type" after years of commitment. 

Men are good at fantasizing.....you know, but how about rather than imagining her naked body, we try to imagine and find her naked mind. Her thoughts, feelings, attitude, opinions about everything, history, and goals are the things we, men, are going to face everyday so we might as well choose the girl who's mind is close to ours. Her mind should not necessarily be identical to ours, just enough to make us happy and also be glad in seeing her happy.

I met a girl before and we are still good friends. Although we really do not have any physical communication, I still have a lot of fun talking to her online. Her quirky sarcasm sparks my excitement every time. Her innocent wishes like wanting to be a wizard proves how she believes the world can be a better place. She is also very impressive with coping up and being responsible even if tasks are too much for her to handle. I admit, she may be a lot smarter than me but, truthfully, that made me like her a little bit more.

This article may not be like the other ones I made but this is really for those guys who kept on getting into relationship knowing that they will eventually get into a dead end. Know more things about the girl you are willing to pursue to avoid heart breaks and waste of time. Find a girl worth all the pain who've experienced and never let her go.




HOW TO KNOW IF SHE'S WORTH IT HOW TO KNOW IF SHE'S WORTH IT Reviewed by Unknown on March 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.